We love partnering with you!
Our goal is to help you focus on servicing your patients, and alleviate the hassle of being an employer.
What do we do?
We can provide dentists, dental hygienists, and dental assistants to help you on an as-needed basis. In addition, we can help you find the next perfect candidate for your office if you have a permanent role you need to fill.
How do I register with Dental Professionals?
You can either register here by clicking “Register with Dental Professionals” or by calling our office at 206-767-4851. We will send you our Staffing Services Agreement to sign via DocuSign and a copy of our current temporary and direct hire fee schedules.
What specific services are provided by Dental Professionals?
We handle all the duties of being a dental employer for you, including but not limited to:
- Candidate sourcing and selection and employee record maintenance and retention; and
- All onboarding documentation processing and credential checking AND we ensure these remain current on an ongoing basis: W-4, I-9 verification, licensing (for dentists, hygienists), background checks, blood borne pathogen training, CPR certification, and professional liability insurance (dentists only).
- ALL payroll responsibilities including:
- Payment of wages on a bi-weekly basis, including direct deposit;
- Payment and deductions for all employment-related taxes such as Social Security, Medicare, unemployment, workers compensation, and Washington Paid Family and Medical Leave Program;
- UNEMPLOYMENT CLAIMS PROCESSING;
- Workers compensation claims processing; and
- Paid Sick and Safe time tracking and compensation.
How does the Direct Hire program work?
We have assigned resources to specifically focus on filling your permanent placement/ direct hire job openings. When you list a job opening with us, we will act as your recruiter to proactively source candidates to find the perfect fit for your office. You will only be charged when there is a successful hire, and we have a money back guarantee: If a direct hire is not to your satisfaction, we will refund your Direct Hire Fee, less the value of any hours worked.