Established family practice seeks a full-time front office person with a minimum of 2 years of experience. Work schedule is Mondays through Thursdays. Salary DOE, will discuss benefits at the interview.
• Greet patients, answer phones, schedule and confirm appointments.
• Maintain optimal productive schedule for the doctor and hygienist
• Oversee the Continuing Care and collections systems
• Handling insurance claims and payments
• Helping to build office production
• Managing office collections
• Marketing of our practice including the use of social media
• Other duties as assigned.
• Ability and desire to learn new things.
• Unquestionable integrity, ethics, and regular attendance is a must.
• You’re outgoing, cheerful, confident, calm, precise, and eager to learn.
• Have proficiency in basic computer skills, Word, and Excel.
• Excellent people and written communication skills.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented.
If you are currently registered with us and active in our system.Apply for Position →
If you are not currently active in our system or registered with us.Apply for Position →