We are looking for a dedicated dental assistant to join our team!
Responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- assisting our dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
- taking and developing dental radiographs (x-rays)
- responsible for patient’s medical history and taking blood pressure and pulse
- serving as an infection control officer, developing infection control protocol and preparing and sterilizing instruments and equipment
- providing patients with instructions for oral care following surgery or other dental treatment procedures, such as the placement of a restoration (filling)
- taking impressions of patients’ teeth for study casts (models of teeth)
- helping to provide direct patient care in all dental specialties, including orthodontics, pediatric dentistry, periodontics and oral surgery
- knowledge of iTero, Dentrix and Dexis preferred
Work schedule is Monday to Thursday: 7:30AM – 5PM / occasional Fridays. Salary is $22-$25/hr DOE with opportunity for growth.
We look forward to meeting you!
Current DP Employee
If you are currently registered with us and active in our system.
If you are not currently active in our system or registered with us.