Who WE are:
A well-established busy general dental office in Redmond Town Center. Our fun and caring dental office is looking for a full-time dental assistant who enjoys being part of our state-of-the-art dental team that cares for each other and our patients. Looking for a dental assistant who is interested in long-term employment. Our office is paperless and uses Dentrix Ascend and Dexis software.
We are looking for the following days and hours: Monday through Thursday 7am-5pm. Benefits: paid vacation and holidays, dental coverage and allowance toward medical insurance. Pay is DOE.
Who YOU are:
· A self-starter, adaptable, upbeat, personable and an enthusiastic team player who can learn quickly and strive in a fast paced environment
· Must be able to provide a comfortable and fun patient experience
· Effective communicator with team members and patients alike
· Able to multi-task, self-motivated and enthusiastic
What YOU do:
· Prepare patients for oral examination and assist clinicians and owner doctors in providing treatment
· Chair-side assisting, digital X-rays, Intra-oral photos, sterilization, temporary crown fabrication and impressions, packing cord, rubber dam placement
· Assisting with restorative procedures
· Minimum of 1 year of chair-side experience is a plus but willing to train the right fit with great attitude and who is willing and eager to learn. New grads are encouraged to apply.
· Fully expanded dental assistant
· Dentrix Ascend software knowledge a plus but not required (we will train)
· CPR certification
If you are currently registered with us and active in our system.Apply for Position →
If you are not currently active in our system or registered with us.Apply for Position →