When registering with Dental Professionals you will need to provide the following documentation at your initial interview. This information is required before we can assign you to any dental practice.
- W-4 Complete the first page of the W-4 (this is a fillable form) through item 7, then print the form and sign and date.
- I-9 – please note instructions below)ORIGINAL documents only – photocopies, faxes or reproductions of documents cannot be accepted.
Complete the first page of form I-9 to the employee signature line, than print the form and sign and date. The third page of form I-9 lists the documentation that you will need to BRING to your interview/orientation. One ORIGINAL document from form I-9 List A OR one ORIGINAL document from form I-9 List B AND one ORIGINAL document from form I-9 List C.
DENTISTS, DENTAL HYGIENISTS, DENTAL ASSISTANTS
- CPR/BLS Card
- Medical Certifications
- Hepatitis B Virus Certification
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella (MMR) Vaccine Certification
- Varicella Vaccine Certification
- Copy of Washington State Dental License
- Copy of Liability Coverage
- Copy of DEA License
- Copy of Washington State Dental Hygiene License
- Copy of Washington State Dental Assistant Registration