Effective Date: April 15, 2014
The nature of our business requires us to collect and maintain Personal Information, and Dental Professionals understands that the privacy of this information is important to you. This Policy describes the types of Personal Information we collect, how we may use that information, and how we protect it. This Policy also provides information on how you can update your information or contact us with questions about our privacy practices.
Information We Collect
- Personal Information. When you register with Dental Professionals and/or apply for a job, we will ask for certain Personal Information such as your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and other contact information; information related to your current and past employment; your work experience and compensation; your skills and abilities including language proficiencies; your education including degrees held and institutions attended; your preferences regarding the type of employment or job placement you are seeking; your anticipated availability to begin work. You also may elect to upload a resume or curriculum vitae. You may elect not to provide us with all of the information we request. However, if you do not provide the information we have requested, we may not be able to provide you with an account or be able to provide you with services. We may combine information we collect from you with other information we receive from additional sources, such as information collected by our staffing specialists.
- Data Tracking. We may use industry-standard technologies, including cookies, to track your use of our Site. A “cookie” is a small file that is stored on your computer that helps us to maintain a more secure site and provide a better experience for you. These methods also allow us to measure and improve our understanding of visitor traffic and behavior on our Site, as well as give us a way to measure our performance. While you may refuse to accept cookies by adjusting your preferences on your browser, it should be noted that by doing so, you may be unable to access certain features or areas of the Site.
How We Use Your Information
Dental Professionals uses your information to provide you with job placement services. We also may use your information for a variety of related purposes and other business functions, such as:
- To establish and maintain an employment or staffing/placement relationship with you;
- To fulfill your requests for information and to communicate with you, such as alerting you to available positions or services we offer;
- To arrange employment or temporary assignments for you;
- To provide payroll and human resources functions and to otherwise comply with human resource requirements;
- To assess whether you are qualified for a position or task;
- To consider and address feedback you may provide to us;
- For the performance of our placement, management, or other services agreements with our clients, including billing and enforcing payment arrangements;
- To help us administer or improve our business and our services, the applications and other processes we use to deliver those services, and the promotional materials we have developed to describe those services;
- To perform certain research and analyses;
- To protect the integrity of or to improve our website, information systems, and security;
- To prevent physical harm or financial loss; and
- For certain administrative purposes, such as risk management, to fulfill legal obligations or address compliance needs, and to resolve or defend legal claims.
Information We Share
We may share your Personal Information with other parties as necessary. For example, we may share information about you with our clients in order to identify appropriate job opportunities for you. We also may share your information with service providers, who are only authorized to use information to perform services on our behalf or for limited administrative purposes, such as complying with legal requirements. In addition, we will disclose your information if we believe disclosure is necessary to protect the integrity of the Site or protect Dental Professionals’ rights. We will not disclose your personally-identifiable information to law enforcement, or government officials without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
We communicate our privacy and security guidelines and standards to our employees and enforce these requirements within the company. We also require that any third parties we work with protect the privacy and security of your personal information. While we maintain these administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to protect against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, acquisition, alteration or destruction of information we collect, no security system, or system of transmitting personal information over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
Dental Professionals endeavors to maintain accurate information in its database. You may request that we update your information by contacting us through one of the methods specified in the “Contact Us” section of this Policy.
You can contact us to ask a question, update your information, or comment on this Policy by contacting us at:Dental Professionals LLC
4700 42nd Ave SW STE 530
Seattle, WA 98116-4589