We’re Modernizing Our Technology!
- We have texting! You can now text us to update your availability, confirm jobs, ask questions, etc.
- We have selected a new software that will provide you access to an employee portal and mobile app where you can manage your schedule, submit electronic timesheets, etc. ETA is by Spring 2020.
- At Paychexflex.com you can sign up for direct deposit, manage your W-4, view paystubs, etc.
You Can Earn New Employee Benefits
- Medical, Pharmacy, Dental, Vision
- You qualify by working and maintaining an average of 30 hours per week on a rolling 3-month basis, including Q4 2019 hours. You can sign up any time after reaching the hours requirement.
- Dental Professionals will cover 75% of the premium costs for one individual. You will pay only 25% of premium costs and it’s a PRE-TAX! Your contribution is currently estimated at around $200 per month.
- You must be willing to travel within a large enough geographical area to meet the qualifying hours.
- You qualify after 3 months employment. There are no minimum hours!
- Contribute money pre-tax!
Pretax Commuter Benefit (available to all employees)
- Contribute money pre-tax to pay for public transit, rideshares, and qualified paid parking.
Free Employee Assistance and Discount Programs
(available to all employees)
- Personal Assistants, Wellness Program, Legal and Financial help, etc.
- Discounted tickets – theme parks, hotels, rentals, consumer products